Biorevitalization is a rejuvenation technique that involves the intradermal injection of hyaluronic acid-based products. This substance is responsible for the collection, transport and retention of water, activates the work and division of skin cells, resulting in improved skin condition. After a course of biorevitalization the skin becomes smoother, firmer and more moisturized, aging processes are slowed down. Also during the course of biorevitalization can correct some pathological skin conditions (couperose, acne, scarring, pigmentation). Does Jalupro help with dark circles?
The effectiveness of biorevitalization for enlarged pores
Enlarged pores with black dots – a common cosmetic defect that occurs due to blockage of the sebaceous ducts. Additional risk factors are:
- Frequent stress;
- Hormonal imbalances;
- Oily or combination skin type;
- Use of low-quality cosmetics;
- Age-related loss of turgor.
Skin with enlarged pores requires special care. To even out the micro relief of the face different cosmetological methods are used. One of the most effective is biorevitalization.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid injection
Biorevitalization for enlarged pores can improve the condition of the skin. The technique is based on the subcutaneous injection of preparations with hyaluronic acid. This component:
- takes part in the synthesis of elastin and collagen;
- affects cell division and improves nutrition;
- increases skin turgor and provides its hydration.
The advantages of biorevitalization include:
- low invasiveness – the introduction of the drug is carried out with thin needles, thus avoiding tissue traumatization;
- good tolerance – hyaluronic acid is related to the skin, so it does not cause adverse reactions;
- high efficiency – the result is visible after the first session and lasts for a long time.
Biorevitalization is beneficial for the skin. After the procedure, turgor increases, complexion improves, pores become less noticeable.
How is biorevitalization performed?
- The first step is to prepare the skin for the action: cleaning with water, a weak soap solution, and disinfectants. Then the master uses anesthetic cream, which is applied to the entire injection area.
- Stage two is the preparation and injection of Jalupro or Jalupro HMW into the subcutaneous layer to a depth of 3-5 mm. Injections of a prepared solution of lyophilized (specially dried) amino acids in dilute hyaluronic acid are made with a small syringe with a thin needle, which minimizes the risk of irritation and pain.
- Stage three – the final stage. After the injection itself, the skin is treated with drugs targeted to prevent the development of erythema and inflammation, as well as reducing the hypersensitivity of the dermis.