Let’s start at the beginning. Restylane comes from Sweden, where the manufacturing company Q-Med is located, which in turn is part of the reputable Swiss group Galderma. Restyline is a sterile, apyrogenic gel self-absorbable dermal implant. In other words, a filler is a dermal gel-filler. Its active ingredient is hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, which is produced in a special way by stabilizing the molecules, and this unique technology is called NASHA. The task of hyaluronic acid molecules when penetrating into medium and deep layers of the skin is to attract water molecules, form stable compounds with them, as a result filling the intercellular space, start the synthesis of collagen and elastin and even outline the dermal topography. What are Restylane benefits?
Why Restylane and not other fillers?
Because the hyaluronic acid in Restylane filler, which is its advantage and obviously of non-animal origin, is biocompatible and hypoallergenic. It is ideal for sensitive skin, and its property of biodegradation means safe removal of the drug from the body at the end of its life. Also one of the advantages of Restylane is its light and elastic structure, which allows the drug to be added to the desired areas during correction without waiting for the previous batches to be removed. The corrector does not cause bruises, swelling or inflammation. It is effective for biorevitalization, for correction of facial wrinkles around eyes, between the eyebrows and nasolabial folds, for creation of lip volume, for correction of cheekbones and chin shape.
Here are the different types of Restylane fillers and what are their advantages in each position:
- Basic Restylane filler eliminates the first wrinkles in the shallow layers of the dermis and is effective in the nasolabial area, forehead and around the lips and eyes.
- Restylane Fynesse removes crow’s feet, fine lines around the mouth and lines in the upper part of the face.
- Restylane Touch eliminates fine lines and wrinkles in the periorbital and perioral areas.
- Restylane SubQ makes it possible to successfully remodel the contours of the face.
- Restylane Lipp makes it possible to naturally enlarge the lips, to remove flaws around the mouth and to form a beautiful contour.
- Restylane Lip Volume is designed to significantly volumize the lips.
- Restylane Kysse combats imperfections in the mouth area.
- Restylane Volume is responsible for volumizing cheeks, cheekbones and chin; Restylane Refyne smoothes nasolabial folds, marionette lines, deep wrinkles and eye circles, corrects earlobes and significantly increases lip volume; Restylane Defyne volumizes nasolabial folds and corrects marionette lines.